Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's supposed to be Spring...

It was a bit depressing looking out the back window this morning to see that once again the fog had closed in. What's going on? Who's in charge of this debacle?
I shouldn't complain too much as I do get to look out over the farmland and wierd looking shed every morning. It's just that yesterday, after a really long, wet winter in the upper regions of Victoria, the sun came out and it was sensational. I think that the weather is definitely responsible for my moods as I was feeling irritatingly perky yesterday afternoon. Also, if the weather is charge then I can't be held responsible for anything, so that's good news.

Meanwhile a bit of sewing summer dresses for the shop, but a bit too early judging by the weather today. Maybe they could be worn with a skivvi underneath, and then socks and sandals for footwear. I do love a bit of sock and sandle action...it is actually very comfortable if you have never tried it.

The good thing about the hideous winter is that there is still a lot of snow up in the mountains, and tomorrow morning I am heading off with George, 9, for a bit of ski and snowboarding fun for a couple of days. The winter woollies are still being worn every day, but hopefully it won't be too long until summer dresses are called for. Have fun wherever you are....... (Next week..special History of Knitwear edition for Hana and Olaf in Auckland. They love their knitwear!!)








1 comment:

  1. I dont think the weather can make up its mind. I was feeling all energised and happy the other day too when it was sunny and bright, but today another gray windy day! Your dress looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete