Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Creative Space

I hope you like my new cushions...
You may remember my purchase of about 45 kilos of wool fabric remnants from a few weeks ago. I am relieved to have found at least one use for them, so brace yourself for lots of stripey gaberdine creations over the next few years, or until all the fabric runs out......If you are lucky enough to know me, you may be getting one for your next birthday so watch out!
Meanwhile, the wine shipments keep arriving, which is great. You do have to turn your head sideways to see the wine crates properly, or you could just have a drink or two....

The best news of all is that we are all off to Stradbroke Island for a week on Friday, so I won't be blogging next week. Instead I will be doing a bit of this......

Also we will all be on whale patrol as it is whale migration season. Stradbroke Island is the perfect spot to see whales as it is one of the most easterly points in Australia, and the whales swim pretty darn close to the cliffs sometimes. You can see all the whale action at www.straddieonline.com.au so you can join me as I jump up and down when I spot a whale. Did I mention I like whales?? Have a great week everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment